Listed below are a selection of T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals showing prices from various suppliers in a grid format. Click on the name of the guitar effect pedal you are interested in to be taken to the merchant page and place your order.
You can also use this link to review the full range of T-Rex guitar effect pedals on the yumagold.co.uk web site where you can compare prices from different suppliers before choosing.
Buy T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals
Click on the links below to each of the individual T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals.
About T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals
Founded in Denmark in 1996 T-Rex Engineering is among the pioneers of the modern effects pedal manufacturers. Aside from effects pedals, T-Rex also develop high quality equipment such as power supplies, cables, and pedal boards for guitarists around the world. When it comes to materials and components, T-Rex goes above and beyond to acquire the highest of quality in areas such as film foil capacitors, regulators, and iron-cores. T-Rex takes great pride in the quality of the products that are created. Over the years, T-Rex has developed components like potentiometers and foot switches that are extremely durable and exclusive to T-Rex.
The current product list includes many industry classics like the Replica, the Mudhoney, the Fuel Tank series and Tone Trunks. The company supplies top artists such as Steve Lukather (Toto), Marc Tremonti (Alter Bridge), Martin Gore (Depeche Mode), Carl Verheyen (Supertramp), Patrick Matera (Katy Perry) and Luke Potashnik (Katie Melua). T-Rex is a small company constantly challenging itself and the industry in the quality of guitar and bass sounds and effects.
Buy T-Rex Engineering Effects on Amazon
Use this link to Buy T-Rex Effect Pedals
Guitar Effect Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Check out these guitar pickup booster effect pedal, guitar pre-amp effect pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser effect pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, Flanger Effect Pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher effect pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effects can be either small pedals used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effects are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Also See These Products
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedals by Make [Boss, DOD, Caline, Rowin, EHX etc]
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedals by Type of Effect [Fuzz, Overdrive, Delay etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals [Custom Effects]
- Buy Guitar Amps by Make [Marshall, Orange,Vox, Fender etc]
- Buy Guitar Amps by Type [Valve, Solid State, Head, Bass etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amps [Custom & Handmade Amps]
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Guitar Amp Matched Valves
- Buy Guitar Amp Re-Valve Sets